Your next chapter starts here.
Introducing the Refreshed 2017 Corolla XSE and 50th Anniversary Special Edition
We're celebrating 50 years of Corolla. With over 43 million cars sold globally, Corolla is the best-selling nameplate in the world. And it's only getting better. The refreshed 2017 Corolla features a daring new front end, restyled taillights, a stylish new dash and an available high-tech 7-in. touch-screen display. Our innovative Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) suite of technologies is now available on the 2017 Corolla. And with the exciting new 50th Anniversary Special Edition and XSE, Corolla shows off its fun-to-drive attitude. It all makes for one stylish way to celebrate this golden anniversary. Let's go places.
New Look for Today's Drivers
The 2017 Corolla gets exciting updates to match the styles and on-the-go needs of today's drivers. All Corolla vehicle grades have available Toyota Safety Sense-P, which is a host of safety features including:
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection function
- Dynamic radar cruise control
- Lane departure alert with steering assist function
- Automatic high beams
Drivers can feel confident the 2017 Corolla is a smart
choice for their lifestyles. Standard features now include a back-up camera,
bi-LED headlamps on L, LE and LE Eco grades, complex-LED standard on SE, XSE
and XLE grades and a redesigned, upgraded interior, including audio
enhancements focused on comfort and convenience. A more aggressive front grille
and two new exterior colors give Corolla a modern look to match the spirited
The newest Corolla will remain a standout in its segment with roomy rear seats, standard Bluetooth, and Entune Audio, available Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation (Scout® GPS Link App) or available Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite. Both the Entune Audio Plus and Entune Premium Audio systems move from a 6.1-inch screen to a 7-inch screen for 2017. Even after 50 years, the newest Corolla delivers against drivers' needs wherever and whatever they are.
50th Anniversary Special Edition
Based on the sporty 2017 Corolla SE, the 50th Anniversary Special Edition package reflects Corolla's continuous commitment to driver happiness. The custom package of features brings in exclusive details to celebrate the love this car earns around the world. Just 8,000 will be sold in the U.S.
The model includes:
- 17" Alloy Wheels with Dark Gray Inserts and Machine Finish
- 7-inch High-Resolution Touch-Screen
- Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation (Scout® GPS Link App)
- Color 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display
- Smart Key system with push button start
- Complex-LED Headlamps
- Black mixed media seats with Black Cherry contrast stitching
- Black interior with Black Cherry contrast stitching on steering wheel, shift boot and center armrest
- Black cherry accented dash panel and door trim
- 50th Anniversary Edition floor mats
- 50th Anniversary Edition exterior badge
- Available Moonroof
Available in three exterior colors - exclusive color Black Cherry, Classic Silver, Blizzard Pearl - the special edition will be available beginning in Fall 2016.